Thursday, January 14, 2010

Road to California -- I hope!

Perhaps you've noticed the "Carolina Christmas" button that has recently appeared on the sidebar. I put it there because I made a tardy decision last month to sew Bonnie Hunter's newest mystery quilt. I'll be wearing a real life version of this button when I go to Road to California some time this weekend.

I bought a multi-day pass to this show and was looking forward to being there on three out of the four days. Unfortunately, due to family problems, I'll probably only get to attend on Sunday which seems hardly enough time to see all the quilts, much less browse through all the vendors. But this year being what it is, I suppose I should just feel grateful that I can go at all.

Anyway, if any of you other Quiltville fans should spot me and my badge, please say hello!

P.S. I haven't been able to chronicle my progress on "Carolina Christmas" so far, but plan to bring the blog up to date on it very soon.


No comments: