Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So Sad!

Bonnie Hunter is posting a new mystery quilt, Double Delight. What's sad is that I cannot play along; I had to call in sick today because the area around my elbow hurt so much. Luckily, I got a same day appointment at my doctor's office. Unluckily, I found out that I have tennis elbow -- which means no rotary cutting for me and no sewing either. Grumble, grumble, grumble! And I have such a good collection of shirting prints that would be perfect for this quilt! Well, you won't have to listen to me grumble for long because I'm not supposed to type much either. Sigh!

4 comments:

Selvage Quilter said...

It sounds like it's going to be reading for you, rather than sewing, for a while. I hope your elbow heals quickly and that you have a wonderful new year. I enjoy your blog.
Karen

scraphappy said...

I'm so sorry you can't play along with the mystery. Maybe your elbow will be healed by the time the next one rolls around.

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

Thanks, Karen. Yes, I'm doing a bit more reading than I'd originally planned for this holiday weekend. Not a hardship since I always have a stack on my nightstand.

=========

Scraphappy,
Well, I plan to print out the steps and make the quilt when my elbow is better.

Sue said...

Sorry to hear about your injury quilting can wreck havoc with the body. Hope you recover quickly.
SueBaca (Salt Lake)